Heavy Horse World Autumn issue is now out!
Get the broad picture of the UK heavy horse sector with our Autumn issue – your latest edition of Heavy Horse World which includes all the knowledge on the show season from events all over the country, plus fantastic features, top news and amazing photographs! Highlights include 25 pages devoted to shows from the first half of the season, where you can discover the top winners, admire the hard work of all those entertaining the public with their heavies, and learn the back stories of showmen and their favourite animals. Plus go logging with some of our hard-working timber teams at real jobs and competitions; get top tips from the experts following the country’s first Heavy Horse Camp; discover lesser known breeds of draught horses, and enjoy profiles of some of our most enthusiastic heavy horse devotees. There are great tales to be discovered in our regular columns, information on horses’ health, and fascinating facts about the largest of all historic horse-drawn vehicles. Subscribe now here or phone us with your details – it’s just £30 (UK) for the year. Hurry, as subs will go up a little in the autumn!
Other highlights –
- New horseman for West Sussex attraction
- ‘Homecoming’ at Beamish
- The Cholderton Stud of Cleveland Bays
- 7,000 days – a life logging with horses
- Tributes to Roger Clark and Richard Gifford
- From the horse’s mouth – Ed’s blog
- And don’t forget to go to Heavy Horse World Shop to see our full range of titles including The Working Horse Manual, Heavy Horses, Showing the Heavy Horse, and a host of DVDs including A Beginner’s Guide to Heavy Horses and Plaiting the Heavy Horse for Showing.