About Heavy Horse World Magazine
What’s in the Magazine?
One of Britain’s specialist equestrian magazines, this popular quarterly serves the ever-growing interest in heavy draft horses throughout the UK – and is also distributed world-wide to more than 30 countries. It features the four British breeds – Shire, Clydesdale, Suffolk and British Percheron – as well as British and European breeds overseas and working draft crosses.
- Up to 76 pages packed with information on heavy horses
- Glorious colour photographs
- Big news section
- Fascinating historical features
- Personality profiles
- Practical features and tips on all aspects of heavy horse ownership
- Big shows and events sections each issue
- Annual FREE list of heavy horse events AND regular directories of breed societies, working horse associations, breeders, harness-makers and wheelwrights
- Heavy Horse World Shop – In the magazine and online
- Heavy Horse World Classified – THE place to go for all your horse, vehicle & harness needs
Heavy Horse World Magazine annual subscription – £32.00 (UK), £34.00 (Europe) & £36.00 (Rest of World)
Do you have a heavy horse you’d love to show us? A story you’d like to share? Get in touch with us at: email@example.com!
Discover the Heavy Horse World Magazine today!